Thursday, June 4, 2009

In the Garden of Good and Evil


Habits are amazing. If I take a mere few days off from my good habit (boxing in the mornings) then suddenly going back feels Sisyphean. Mountainous terrain. Treacherously uphill. Incredibly, gargantuanly, effen difficult. However, indulging my face full of fine cheese, red wine and laxing off is an easy oops.

Habits.

Bad. Good. I'm the one standing with the angel and the devil dancing on my shoulders, whispering sweet nothings in my ears.

It's like a garden of good and evil, flowers and weeds. Whatever we water grows. What do I want to water today?



Here's an article on habits. :*) More on this topic later. Always.

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-he-breakinghabits6-2009apr06,0,2419265.story

No comments:

Post a Comment